We’re excited to be attending our first UK yarn and fibre show this weekend! Unravel is being held at Farnham Maltings in Surrey, just outside of London. Won’t you come say hello?
In spite of my best intentions to have a longer blog post for you all today I’m afraid that packing things up for the show, picking up my son from his half-term day camp and the small matter of the Canadian women’s gold medal hockey game have rather gotten the best of me!
Some quick reminders about this weekend if you’re planning on attending Unravel and coming to pay us a visit:
- We’ve got our beautiful, UK-exclusive, limited edition Soakboxes — only 100 were made so when they’re gone, they’re gone!
- Our delicious Merino Silk Lace, CashSilk Lace, CashLuxe Fine, and Merino Silk Fine are waiting to be kitted up with some of our most popular patterns including the Shattered Sun Shawl, Cherry Lane Socks and Cowl, Rivoli Shawl, Hadria Shawl, Bloodwood Cowl, and Chrystanthemum (and Tin Can Knits will also be at the show!). You can buy the yarn on it’s own too, but purchasing a kit will save you 10% on the combined yarn and pattern price.
- Spinning fibres on hand in drool-worthy colours include our Polwarth + Silk, BFL + Silk, and Panda – one of my all time favourites.
- The SweetGeorgia booth will be (hopefully!) easy to find in the Great Hall at Farnham Maltings. Just look for our bold, bright pink banner. We’ll be using it as a backdrop so come and let us take a picture of you in your finest SweetGeorgia knits, try on one of our gorgeous samples, or maybe even have your picture taken showing off your new SweetGeorgia yarn?
- If you’re looking for our Tough Love Sock or Superwash DK, make sure you also visit our stockist Purlescence who will be at the show with these yarns. Their stand is located upstairs in the South West Kiln Room. They’ve got an exciting Knit-a-Long planned for the Superwash DK!
Finally, since it is our first show in the UK we’re not able to accept debit or credit cards just yet. We’ll only be accepting cash at Unravel.
Do come and give our lovely yarns a squish and say hello. I can’t wait to meet all of our UK SweetGeorgia fans!