Since the holidays, I’ve been buried in a pile of dyed yarn, but it’s all getting finished up and send out to yarn shops now. In the next couple weeks, you should start to see our yarns available at a few new venues:
- Once Around in Mill Valley, CA | Once Around is having their grand opening on February 1st so if you are around the San Francisco Bay Area, maybe stop in and see! They are all crafts — sewing, découpage, wreath-making, knitting, stamping, embroidery, glitter and lots more.
- The Tinsmith’s Wife in Comfort, TX | Located in a little antique town, everything about this shop is so warm and friendly.
- Simply Socks Yarn Company online | Catering to the needs, desires and whims of sock knitters everywhere.
- Mad About Ewe in Nanaimo, British Columbia | Our first yarn shop on Vancouver Island! It’s located in the Old City Quarter of Nanaimo.
- Eat.Sleep.Knit online and in Georgia | Soon, we’ll have a comprehensive selection of yarns available on the Eat.Sleep.Knit shop site. They specialize in handpainted yarns!
- The Ashton Store in Ashton, Ontario | This is one of the oldest village general stores around dating back to 1851! Now this old general store stocks knitting yarn and hosts knitters every week.
And lastly, we are going to take a booth at the upcoming Fibres West festival in Abbotsford this March 26 and 27, so come see us and our fibre/yarn in person!