[Carin at Bumble Bee Knits](http://bumblebeeknits.blogspot.com/) tagged me for this meme and has made my Friday post so easy. Thanks Carin! Check out her [nearly done "Deli" cardi...](http://bumblebeeknits.blogspot.com/2006/01/almost-there.html) _so pretty!_
####Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Pharmacist at London Drugs for three years.
2. Photocopy girl at the [UBC AMS CopyRight](http://www.ams.ubc.ca/content.cfm?ID=57) photocopy shop _(I made awesome photocopies, ate chili cheese dogs and listened to [The Smiths](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smiths) all day. Best. (university) Job. Ever.)_.
3. “Normal Job” Dodger. The summer when I turned 15, I started a business doing sewing and alterations.
4. Seamstress for a “costume” shop in New Westminster.
####Four (random) movies you could watch over and over:
1. [Fight Club](http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137523/)
2. [Infernal Affairs 1, 2 and 3](http://www.infernalaffairs.com/)
3. [Harry Potter](http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/)
4. [Hero](http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0299977/) (the one with Jet Li/Tony Leung/Maggie Cheung)
####Four places you have lived:
1. Vancouver (a house in Kitsilano when I was born)
2. Toronto (an apartment downtown when I was 4 years old)
3. Toronto (a house in North York, until I was in grade 7)
4. Vancouver (the same house in Kitsilano, except it’s ours now)
####Four TV shows you love to watch:
2. [The O.C.](http://www.fox.com/oc/)
4. [Battlestar Galactica](http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/)
####Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice)
4. New Orleans
####Four websites you visit (almost) daily:
1. [Knitter's Review](http://www.knittersreview.com)
2. [Bloglines](http://www.bloglines.com/) this counts for 315 other feeds
4. Again, Bloglines should count for more than one, eh?
####Four of your favorite foods:
1. Cheese in all shapes, sizes and colours
2. [Za Jiang Mein](http://chaxiubao.typepad.com/chaxiubao/2005/03/who_moved_my_ja.html)
3. [Blue Brie and Proscuitto Baguette sandwiches](http://blog.sweetgeorgiayarns.com/archives/2004/10/perfect_tomato.html) and Masala-spiced Carrot soup at [Finch's Caf?¬©](http://blog.sweetgeorgiayarns.com/archives/2004/11/knitting_over_l.html) (get thee to Pender & Homer).
4. That [Trumpet Royal Mushroom Risotto](http://www.tourismvancouver.com/visitors/dining/dineout.details.php?id=58) with sidestripe shrimp, spinach, and lemon parmesan broth that I had at C Restaurant last Sunday, by way of [Dine Out Vancouver](http://www.tourismvancouver.com/visitors/dining/dineout.php)
####Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Somewhere beachy
2. Drinking my morning coffee in Paris
3. Sleeping in my bed
4. Spinning at home, by the window
####Four Bloggers you are tagging
1. [Jasmin at Worsted Witch](http://www.worstedwitch.com/)
2. [Erin at Knitting RN](http://knittingrn.blogspot.com/)
3. [Logan at That Logan Chick](http://thatloganchick.blogspot.com/)
4. [Kim at The Woolen Rabbit](http://thewoolenrabbit.typepad.com/thewoolenrabbit/)